Construction sites are high-risk environments and safety is absolutely quintessential. Here’s how we make safety our number one priority:
- A dedicated Safety Team oversees our award-winning safety program, which includes site-specific plans and regular initiatives to ensure we maintain zero-injury work sites.
- We are registered with the Infrastructure Health & Safety Association (IHSA) for the Certificate of Recognition (COR) Program – A nationally recognized program that holds health and safety management systems to a strict standard.
- WSIB recognizes our outstanding investment in health and safety every year.
The Construction Safety Association of Ontario and the Ontario General Contractors Association have recognized us time and time again for our safety record:
- Accident Prevention Zero Frequency Award - Every year, for over 12 years, we have been awarded for our zero frequency of injuries.
- Category III Performance Index Award - We have been awarded 3 times for reaching over 500,000 consecutive derived hours without a loss- time injury.
- Zero Lost Time Injuries Award (2017-2018)